Do Not Disturb by Claire Douglas

Wednesday 11 July 2018


I have just finished this book and loved it. After her husband walked out on his job and tried to hang himself when the chance for her dream life of running a hotel in Wales where she grew up as a child she bought an old house along with some financial help from her mum.
Her past soon comes back to haunt her when her cousin Selena turns up with her sick young child. Things start to go from bad to worse with dead flowers being left and warnings and then Selena is found dead in her hotel. There are so many surprises with this book it will keep you wanting to read more, I know I couldn't put it down. I will look forward to reading more this author. 
I was sent this book for a reveiw and is my own unbiased opinion on reading it.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs