A Daughters Gift by Maggie Hope

Monday 30 April 2018

“This is the 2nd novel by Maggie Hope that I have read and I enjoyed it as much as I did the first. When Elizabeth, her brothers and sisters are orphaned after their mum dies their horrible aunt takes in the youngest one and sends the others to the orphanage. This story tells the hardship that she and her siblings have to endure to survive.
When her path crosses with a wounded Captain from the war what happens after that is heart breaking at times. It revolves around the coal mining community and the hardships that they faced just to get through each day. It is a lovely heart warming romance book that once started you won't want to put down. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was glad I was sent the book for free to give my honest feedback.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs