What She Doesn't Know by Andrew E Kaufman

Friday 6 April 2018


I was sent an advanced copy of this book before release and really loved this book from start to finish. After being admitted to a mental institute for a few years after being accused of murduring her own daughter she is up for release. This book follows how hard it is to get back to a normal life after everyone knew what she did or thought she did. She doesn't have a close relationship with her sister who tries to help her adjust on the outside.
When she befriends another young woman things take a turn for the worse. Throughout my reading of the book I was asking myself was she guilty, was her new friend and things that happend just her mind playing tricks again. Right until the end it keeps you guessing and interested. I don't normally read this type of book but would recommend it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs