The Posh Bird House

Saturday 14 January 2012

Every special day for the past 2 years my little boy has treated me to something out of his own money that he has saved. We put a bird box on our tree that we can view from our window while we are on the computer last year and had some blue tits move in it.

For this xmas this year he has bought me a very posh looking bird box which we have put up a bit furthur along the tree.

The next day we had some birds going in so looks like we will be having young in this one as well as the other bird box. The blue tits are back again busy in and out of the box that we put up last year.

This is the bird box he bought me.

2 comments :

  1. What a great gift! I'm sure the birds will love it as much as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is the poshest house I have ever seen for birds, it will be so cute if they use it! Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs