Autumn Of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo

Sunday 1 July 2018


This is a very compelling book that I found hard to put down. I hadn't read the first book in the series and the references back to the first book only made me want to read that one too. Abbie woke up in hospital after a most viscious attack and rape and couldn't remember what had happened. She is attending college and with her best friend Ty tries to get on with her life until her memory comes back. One lad at college goes out of his way to be friends with. He is using her to get back at someone else and what happens after the rape has a major life changing experience for Abbie. I was kept guessing right upto the end as to who had attacked her. I loved it from start to finish.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs