Hot Pursuit by Rebecca Freeborn

Friday 27 July 2018

What a faced fast book, loved it. After her boyfriend walks out on her leaving her with a huge mortgage she is on a night out with the girls when she meets Chris a famous popstar only she doesn't know who he is. They go to his hotel room and when he recieves a phone call and makes a fast exit. She soon finds out that he is wanted for the murder of one his band members and has gone on the run. She goes looking for him along with a photographer called Nick who she hates to get his side of the story. She soon finds out that there is much more to this when drugs and drug dealers are added to the mix.
I found I just couldn't put this down and loved the romance thrown in. I will be looking out for more books from this author.“
I recieved this book for free in exchange for my own honest opinion.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs