Barry M Nail Polishes

Friday 12 December 2014

 

I absolutely love Barry M nail polishes and this Xmas colours are gorgeous. This is the first two that I have tried on and have quite a few of their other colours to try. I had a mad splurge on nail polishes.

The first colour is a shade called Pacific. It has a lovely shiny metallic teal look to it with a tinge of pinky purple.  This looks so  great with my winter jumpers that I bought. It only took 2 coats and my nails were covered well.

At the tip of each nail I used a shade called amethyst glitter. This has silver, bright purple and a lovely shade of blue in it with a ball inside the bottle for you to mix the varnish evenly. I applied to 2 coats to make sure that I had the glitter effect that I was after.

This was then topped off by a top coat. I have had it on for 2 days now and done the usual washing and cleaning chores with no chips.

I have 6 other nail polishes that I will try and review on here over the next week or so. Hope I have inspired you to try out the new Barry M ranges as they are brilliant.

2 comments :

  1. Love the blog! I adore Barry M, especially their sparkly polishes and they're perfect for xmas time. If you like the metallic two tonal look and sparkles I'd definitely recommend OPI Kermit Me to Speak and Gaining Mole-Mentum. I got them in a set and love them! Metallic purple with a gold tone and gold glitter to play with too.

    Danielle Aimee // Blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by Danielle. I will definetely look those colours up that you mentioned. I have just got into nail stamping so will be trying out lots of new colour combo's.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs