My Body Shop Goodies

Monday 1 December 2014


I have been looking and reading any blogs lately on face creams as mine was just about to run out. I read one on some body shop products and decided to have a look in their online shop. I must say I was a bit put off by their prices and thought I would wait until the sales started. A few days later my  hubby came and told me that they were having a 50% sale with free delivery.

I went for a facial wash, serum and 2 face creams. I will use these for 1 month and then come back and review each one of them. These are my own unbiased reviews and are based on my own findings of the product.
 

 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. I'll have to go into the body shop the next time they have a sale on! I can't wait to read the review on them :)

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea tree collection!! I also love the tea tree BB cream! Loved this post xx

    Mary | Queen of Nonsense

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs