Body Shop Facial Wash Review

Saturday 13 December 2014


My daughter and I have been using this for a couple of weeks now. We bought it when it was half price after reading the good reviews about it.

I slightly dampened my fingers with water then put a small amount of the facial wash on my fingers. The smell of tea tree oil is quite strong and wouldn't use this if I was going out during the day. It goes quite a long way and covered all of my face. My face started to sting a little bit and when I had washed it off with water was still stinging a bit.

I decided to use this every 2 days as I didn't want to dry out my skin too much. The stinging sensation went off after I had used it a few times. My daughter who is 23 didn't experience any stinging.

I don't know if I would buy it again as the smell of it was too strong for my liking so will probably try one of their other facial washes when this one runs out.





2 comments :

  1. I really like the tea tree range from the Body Shop but I have to agree on the strong scent. I prefer their Camomile cleansing oil to the tea tree one.

    jobrlw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs