Cute things your cat does

Sunday 1 February 2015

I have had quite a few cats down the years and my latest cat just amazed us with what she does when we first got her.
She was a rescued cat from an abusive home and is such a loving cat with us. Her favourite things are playing hide and seek with me and watching her favourite TV programmes.

She loves Shaun the Sheep and will literally stop in her tracks and sit glued to it until it has finished. She is also a fan of Scooby Doo and Hacker the puppet dog. She loves any animal programmes apart from when dogs start barking then she hides.

I have to play hide and seek with her a few times a day. I tell her go hide and she runs off and hides and this will go on for ages. I usually get fed up first.

Does your cat do anything that is cute and funny. I would love to hear your stories.

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, such a cute kitty! :) I don't have a cat, just a dog but when I gave birth I have to give it away. Though he's in a nice place, I gave it to a friend who can take good care of him. I love Shaun the sheep too, my baby doll loves watching cartoon.

    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs