Softer Hands For Winter

Tuesday 25 November 2014

 
Well it's that time of year again when your skin needs just that bit more help to help keep it nice and soft. I was starting to get dry skin on my hands again and decided to look for a hand cream. I decided on Cotton Tree Petroleum Jelly hand cream. The price and size is very good and the smell is lovely but is strong so I only use it when I go to bed. I bought this from Wilko's but Amazon also sell it

What it Says

It is a creamy petroleum jelly hand cream with vitamin E

It helps severely dry skin, moisturises and protects and is ultra absorbant

What I Found

It absorbs into the skin nicely and a little bit goes a long way. After only using it for a few days my hands are nice and soft again. I will be using this at night during the winter months. You get quite a good sized tube for around £3 which I think is really good.


2 comments :

  1. I've never tried this before but it sounds lovely, definitely a handbag essential for the winter!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post! I am always in dire need of some hand cream once the weather starts getting chilly. Every year they get so bad, around January and start cracking!

    www.tarahgarner.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs